Mark and Wes at Chef Chao's restaurant in Rheem, CA.
Sites of Interest:
- MadTV made this video about the iPad before it was announced.
- History of the Apple Newton.
- Apple hired back one of the developers of the Newton.
- Details of the new Apple iPad.
- Haiti Earthquake Survivor Calls iPhone a Life Saver.
- Haiti Earthquake Relief: How You Can Help.
- AT&T Seeks to Phase Out Landline service.
- Spike Jonze video about robots in love.
- Online fan club for the other Spike Jones.
- NEC’s “Battery-Less” Remote Control Could Be The Future Of Gadget Power.
- The famous Dan Brown novel that Mark couldn't think of was The DaVinci Code.
- The Plastic Logic QUE ebook reader.
- YouTube Redesigned With Films, User Uploads in Mind.
- YouTube's Next Venture: Movie Rentals.
- Home page for the legitimate uses of BitTorrent.
- The Texas Instruments watch we discussed in a previous show is being used to unlock doors.
- ATM Card Skimmers Are Getting Frighteningly Sophisticated.
- Speaker system for pregnant women.
- Watch Any Vimeo Video in Freaky ASCII-O-Vision.
- Interview with the father of videogames, Ralph Baer.
- You should buy an iPhone instead of any other platform so you can run essential applications like these: SafeCab, Voice Band (video of it), Anti-Aging, Boobs and Sneezes, and Werewolf Me.
Mark's iPhone Application of the week:
- PetSnap -- With 32 different sounds and useful features, PetSnap could easily attract your pet’s attention and assist you creating wonderful pets’ photos!