Click here to listen to the official audio show
Mark and Wes started at the Nespresso Boutique in San Francisco with guest Geary the Russian (who doesn't exist, and neither do you.) The show was finished at a Starbucks
Sites of Interest:
- Mark has a Bullshit button.
- Geek girl uses a Rasberry Pi to make a little box of geek.
- Embracing 3D Printers, Manufacturer Tells Customers to Print Their Own Replacement Parts.
- Dentists can make crowns in their office
- 3D printing has been around for decades in the form of automated milling machines.
- First 3D printed LP records.
- WSU can print 3D parts from moon rocks.
- The world only needs 5 computers (or maybe only 1)
- Sperm Carry Over 37 Megabytes of DNA Data.
- Chevy Truck Access Method (CTAM). Mark remembers one of his colleagues making up the term, but here it is in an article. (Search the page for CTAM)
- Belkin’s New Receiver Grants Your Old Stereo Bluetooth Powers.
- Parking Panda helps you rent out your parking spot, of find a spot you can use right now.
- The SFpark app and website helps you find open parking meters in some San Francisco neighborhoods.
- webOS ported to the Nexus 7.
- Turn your iPhone photos into real ones with the Impossible Instant Lab.
- Harvey for iPad -- Einstein brain atlas.
- Help Sneezeman Escape From Planet Sneeze.
- Fart Cat wants to be left alone