- Kyle thinks he is a geek, however he might be a nerd or a dork. Here's the test to find out.
- 60+ years of Radio Shack catalogs.
- The Netflix app for the iPad (and soon for iPhone/iTouch) lets members watch complete streaming movies on the device from Netflix's wide variety of movies available to Watch Instantly.
- We all love the idea of the iCade that we discussed on a previous show -- the Ipad Arcade Cabinet but there's a problem. Click on the Buy Now link and you will see.
- iPad accessories. Why doesn't it have USB ports instead of these specialized connectors. Yes, USB would require device drivers, but those could be written over time.
- The iPad has been jailbroken already, but the method has not yet been made public.
- MobileMe Will Find or Erase Your Missing iPad.
- Over 1,000 Communities Apply to be part of the Google Fiber Test.
- Google changes its name to Topeka.
- Would you trust the kind of people who write an ugly, difficult to read, website like this one to develop Internet 2?
- Wes likes the book: Vintage Games: An Insider Look at the History of Grand Theft Auto, Super Mario, and the Most Influential Games of All Time.
- Microsoft Live Game Room.
- The Arcade Ambiance Project.
- Microsoft Project Natal and Sony PlayStation Move.
- You should buy an iPhone, not Android, Blackberry, or any other platform, so you can get great apps like these: A1 ClapClock Meccanis , TheInsulter, FunFart-restaurant, PooPong, Plunger.
- Lucid dreams and how to trigger them.
- Frog Migration: Omen to China Earthquake Disaster
Wes' iPhone Application of the week:
- If Found, + -- provides a valuable service of having a message placed on your background wallpaper, so if a good person finds your phone, they can find you, even if it is locked.
- Age Calculator -- will take a birthday as input and calculate exactly how long you've been alive, not just in years, but in months, weeks, days, hours, and minutes?
- iSeismometer -- just leave your iPhone on a hard surface with the app fired up, then tap somewhere nearby and watch what happens
Mark's iPhone Application of the week:
- MapQuest 4 Mobile --brings over a decade of digital mapping experience to your iPhone with unique features to help you get where you’re going. LikeVoice-Guidance, our latest addition to Driving Directions, for a more hands-free experience.
- Navigon MyRegion US West, Central, East --One of the original high-priced turn-by turn navigation apps, now available for rhe third of the US you need, at a much lower price.
- Reeder --RSS reader that syncs with Google Reader and has a good set of features.
Kyle's iPhoneApplication of the week:
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock -- An alarm clock that analyzes your sleep patterns and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase - a natural way to wake up where you feel rested and relaxed.