Click here to listen to the official audio show!
Mark and Wes at a secret location in Oakland, CA.
Sites of Interest:
- The Innernette
- A Brief History of AOL
- USB - Micro SD card reader, butt plug and data storage dongle!
- No UI is the New UI; i.e. the return of the command prompt
- Examples of modern apps based on a messaging interface: Slack, Campfire, Operator.
- Order an Uber using Facebook Messenger
- You can now play Chess in Facebook Messenger
- All Bluetooth devices will be able to access the Internet directly without going through a computer.
- Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- An Internet of Things that will number ten billions
- IPv6 deployment
- SoundCloud is in major trouble
- Who bought the most expensive album ever made?
- Martin Shkreli tried to buy another album, was scammed for $15million?
- Einstein was right about ripples in spacetime!
- But Einstein kept changing his mind.
- How Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry’s words were freed from old floppy disks
- Andy Warhol's Amiga computer art found 30 years later
- The Internet Archive wants your goddamn AOL CDs
- Internet Archive: Classic PC Games, MS-DOS games, arcade games
- Time Inc Acquires Viant, Owner Of Myspace
- Alternatives for Facebook: Ello, Peach
- Circuit City is coming back
- History of electronics stores Good Guys and Circuit City
- Gorilla Arm prediction for touchscreen monitors