Mark & Wes back in Lafayette, California at Pizza Antica.
Mark takes a moment to talk a bit about his theory on the stock market, voting power, dividends, and paper with no value, Wes finds a tool that helps him get around the Windows XP Login screen for an old machine he forgot the password to, 3D monitors exist, hacking windows mobile OS for old phone models.
Win a prize by answering Mark's interesting challenge. Answer in the blog by leaving a comment, or send either of us an email.
Sites of Interest:
- http://blog.pmarca.com/2008/05/in-praise-of-du.html - Marc Andreessen: In praise of dual-class stock structures for public companies.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_tables - Rainbow tables to help crack passwords.
- http://www.d--b.webpark.pl/dreampackpl_en.htm - DreamPack software if you forgot your Windows password (beware of loud music here)
- http://www.humanproductivitylab.com/archive_blogs/2007/11/15/cisco_experimenting_with_an_on_1.php - Cisco Experimenting with an On-Stage Telepresence.
- http://www.crn.com/networking/208401625 - Android OS makes waves.
- http://www.ion-audio.com/vcr2pc - Ion Introduces VHS to PC via USB machine
- http://www.wideweb.com/phonetrips/ - Do a find for "Dom Tuffy" and "Tom Duffy".
- http://www.lospadres.info/thorg/lbb.html - Text of the Esquire article from October 1971.
- http://bodin.org/koolefant/ - The picture used to be different in different browsers, nowadays not so much.