Mark & Wes back in Orinda, California.
ahhh, the expensive Japanese Restaurant... Today Mark does the introduction and talks about his blog log, tracking dollar bills via the net, the iPhone rotary dialer, iPhone 3g battery life will probably not be great, the Babbage Difference Engine, remember "Don't Copy that Floppy?", The good and bad of new technology, and Wes and Mark talk about YouTube and how parents should handle their kids internet fame.
- http://www.mybloglog.com/ - Set up a summary page showing all your Internet activity.
- http://www.wheresgeorge.com/ - Money comes and goes. Here's where it's been.
- http://www.computerhistory.org/babbage/ - The Difference Engine Realized.
- http://www.valhenson.org/kitchen.html - The Kitchen Computer from 1969.
- http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/ - Microsoft Telescope Data from Around the World.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanborn_Maps - Maps with details of buildings done 100 years ago.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xfqkdh5Js4 - Don't Copy that Floppy
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Copy_That_Floppy - About the above video.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atarisoft - Home Computer ports of Arcade Video Games.
- http://www.fish-school.com/ - Train your pet Fish!
- http://www.sea-monkeys.com/ - YAY! Sea Monkeys!